PRIVACY POLICY


*Last Updated: August 19, 2026**

Welcome to ThinkscapeX. I respect your privacy and i'm committed to protecting any personal information you may voluntarily provide while using this website.


## Information I Collect

ThinkscapeX does not require visitors to create an account or provide personal information to read and access the content on this website.


I may receive personal information only when you voluntarily contact me, such as your name, email address, or other information you choose to include in your message.


## How I Use Information

Any information you voluntarily provide may be used only to respond to your message, communicate with you when necessary, or improve the content and operation of ThinkscapeX.


I do not sell, rent, or knowingly share your personal information with others for marketing purposes.


## Third-Party Services and Links

At present, ThinkscapeX does not contain third-party advertising or external affiliate links. If third-party services, advertising, analytics, or external links are added in the future, this Privacy Policy may be updated accordingly.


## Information Security

I take reasonable steps to protect any personal information voluntarily provided through ThinkscapeX. However, no method of online communication or data storage can be guaranteed to be completely secure.


## Children's Privacy

ThinkscapeX is not intended to knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that a child has provided personal information through this website, please contact me so that appropriate action can be taken.


## Changes to This Privacy Policy

I may update this Privacy Policy from time to time to reflect changes to ThinkscapeX or its practices. Any updates will be posted on this page with a revised “Last Updated” date.


## Contact

If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Policy, you may contact me through the Viber app number available on the sidebar here.

Comments